What you'll need
- 4 raw carrots, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch of spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 2 pre-cooked duck breast, shredded
- Hoisin sauce, from a jar, to taste
- Handful of sesame seeds
Time: 10 mins
Combine all of the sliced vegetables in a salad bowl.
In a separate bowl, add the shredded duck and toss in as much hoisin sauce as you like. Scatter the shredded duck over the vegetable salad, and then sprinkle with sesame seeds. It couldn’t be easier (or tastier!)
For the perfect wine pairing, crack open a bottle of the deep, dark and dense Narbona 'Puerto Carmelo' Tannat 2010. This is a lovely wine that is ideal for top-notch dishes such as these Hoisin Duck Salad!
There you have it -- a special recipe for Hoisin Duck Salad!
Take the guesswork out of picking new wines to try! Have a go at our palate quiz below and our Somm will choose the top 3 wines for you.