What you'll need:
- 1 can of kidney beans, drained
- 1 lime - zest and juice one half, slice the other into wedges
- 1 shallot, diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 85g feta cheese
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped and deseeded
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled and halved
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- A handful of chopped coriander
Time: 2+ hours
Lightly toast your cumin seeds in a hot, dry pan for a couple of minutes, and then toss into a bowl with the lime zest and juice, tomatoes, kidney beans, coriander, chilli and shallots. Crumble the feta into the mix, and mix together.
Spoon on top of the avocado halves, scatter with some extra coriander, and squeeze a bit more lime juice from the wedges.
There you have it -- a simple recipe for Feta and Beans Stuffed Avocado!
Take the guesswork out of picking new wines to try! Have a go at our palate quiz below and our somm will choose the top 3 wines for you.